Welcome to Idroidbear’s guide to the best mouse for the World War Z: Aftermath in 2022. Here, we’ve rounded up the absolute best World War Z: Aftermath mouse on the market today, explained why they’re so good, and also found the cheapest prices among them.
The mouse is the most important accessory for playing any PC Game because without it you can’t see what you’re doing. Whether you’re looking for a powerful gaming mouse or one that does wonders with normal use, there are plenty of options, including the Redragon M602 RGB. We’ve rounded up some of the best computers mouse on the market and divided them into categories for you to easily choose from.
Best Mouse for World War Z: Aftermath
Redragon M602 RGB
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming ComputersRGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer Games.
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M602-RGB Mouse features; Built-in Weight Tuning for the right balance, Anti-Skid Scroll Wheel, Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. 7 programmable buttons. Total 8 buttons. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse
- Lightest, Zero-Compromise Miniature Mouse
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles & Underglow
- 6 Programmable Buttons
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance
Logitech G502 HERO
Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper fast, sub 1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or connect with low latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Weighs Just 99 grams
- Up to 60 hours of Battery Life
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks; 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor: For high accuracy tracking of even the slightest movement
- Contoured Shape and Rubber Side Grips
SteelSeries Rival 600
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations
- The world’s lowest and most accurate lift off distance
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
Razer DeathAdder Elite
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy
- Durable Mechanical Switches
These are the best World War Z: Aftermath mouse available in the current market. if you are using any other mouse for World War Z: Aftermath and it gives a good performance, please let us know in the comment section.