In this post, We will show you how to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M51 Device easily. A step-by-step guide helps you to unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51.
Before you dive up into the post you need to understand the bootloader concepts and what you can do with the Bootloader Unlocked Samsung Devices.
What is Bootloader?
In the simplest terms, a bootloader is a piece of software that runs every time your phone starts up. It tells the phone what programs to load in order to make your phone run. The bootloader starts up the Android operating system when you turn on the phone. This is a pretty important job, so it’s very important that nothing goes wrong with it. That’s why phones keep their bootloaders stored in special stable memory.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Mobiles come with a locked bootloader it can prevent users to install the bootloader or other related programs. In case of theft, the intruder easily can bypass all your security by flashing your mobile memory/installing custom rom.
Why Do You Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51?
Most android users are easily bored with their mobile UI & UX. in that case they want to try some new ROMs. So you need to Unlock the Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51. unlocked bootloader is also required while unbricking your phone by restoring the stock firmware through Fastboot.
Guide to Unlock Bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51
We can show you the easiest way to unlock the bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51 Device. But before that, you have some prerequisites.
Take a full backup on Samsung Galaxy M51
This is the most important thing to do before you unlock the bootloader in Samsung Galaxy M51. Take a full backup of all your important data stored on your phone. When unlocking bootloader it’ll completely erase your all data (Messages, contacts, images, videos).
Install/Update Required USB drivers
You need to Install or update the required drivers for your Samsung phone. When you are using ADB and Fastboot you must install the required drivers. You can check the latest drivers on the Samsung official site.
Chare your Samsung Galaxy M51
We strongly recommend charging your Samsung Galaxy M51 phone before unlocking bootloader. it should above 70% charge to your samsung phone.
Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M51
Follow each step very carefully to unlock your Samsung Galaxy M51 phone.
- Open your phone and open the settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap About Phone -> Software Info.
- Find the build number. Press seven times quickly. This will enable developer options.
- Go to the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on Developer Options.
- OEM Unlock: The boot loader has a switch called Allow to unlock. Click the lever.
- Now press and hold the power button. Tap to turn off your phone.
- Press and hold the volume up and down buttons when connecting your phone to your computer via USB cable. The phone will start in download mode.
- The phone shows an alarm screen. Press and hold the Volume Up button again.
- Will the phone show an unopened boot loader? Screen. Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- This will unlock your Samsung Galaxy A52 boot loader. After opening the boot loader, all data on your phone will be erased. The phone will switch to its original factory settings.
Congratz! Now you’ve successfully Unlocked Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M51 phone.
If you faced any problem with performing this tutorial, please let us know by dropping a comment below. Our team will reply to you back as soon as possible.