Where can I download the latest version of the ISO file?how to download ProOriginal pure version of Win11?click to enter Continually updated!
exist On PC A step of
Before we start this tutorial, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.Remote Desktop is only available for Professional and Enterprise editions.If you are using Home version, please checkBe applicableThe best third-party remote desktop application for Windows.we recommendTeamViewerorAnyDesk, But if you don’t need all the fancy features and need a completely free solution,Chrome remote desktopIt is also a good choice.
Method 1: Set in middle
The “Settings” menu contains a A simple way to open remote desktop in. Therefore, the method of operation is as follows:
- Open settings (use Keyboard shortcutsWin + I) and click on the “system“. Now, select “Remote Desktop“.
- On the next page, open “Remote Desktop“Switch and click”confirm“To save the changes.
That’s it. You can now use the remote desktop application (free) Or the Remote Desktop Connection Wizard to connect to your computer.
Method 2: Through the control panel middle
- exist Open the control panel on the PC. To do this, search for “Control Panel” (without the quotation marks) in the Windows search bar and select “control panel“.
- In the control panel, make sure you are using the “Categories” view and select “System and security“Option.
- On the next page, click “Allow remote access“. You will now see a pop-up window with options to connect to the remote desktop.
- In the system properties pop-up window, select “Allow remote connection to this computer“. Make sure to check the box next to “Only allow connections from computers running remote desktops with network-level authentication.” Finally, click the “OK” button to save the changes.
After completing these steps, the remote desktop will be in your Enabled on the PC, allowing you to easily access the remote computer.
Method 3: Use the command prompt in middle
To use the command prompt in To open remote desktop access on your computer, please follow the steps below:
- First, open a command prompt window in administrator mode. To do this, search for ” cmd “(Without quotation marks) and selectRun as administrator.
- Now, copy and paste the following commands in the command prompt window:
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlTerminal Server" /v fDenyTSConnections /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f. Finally, press Enter to On the computer .
- Although not required, ideally, you should also execute the following command to allow remote desktop to pass through the Windows firewall:
netsh advfirewall firewall set rule group="remote desktop" new enable=Yes
Once the command executes as expected without any error messages, you will be able to remotely access other client devices using the remote desktop application.
Method 4: Use PowerShell in middle
Another way to enable this feature is to use Windows PowerShell. This is how you do it:
- Open Windows PowerShell in administrator mode on the Windows PC.To do this, search for “powershell” in the Windows search bar and click“Run as Administrator”.
- In the PowerShell window, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
Set-ItemProperty -Path 'HKLM:SystemCurrentControlSetControlTerminal Server' -name "fDenyTSConnections" -value 0
- In addition, you alsoYou can ensure that Windows Firewall will not block your remote desktop connection. To do this, copy and paste the following command and press Enter:
Enable-NetFirewallRule -DisplayGroup "Remote Desktop"
That’s it.You have now used PowerShell in The remote desktop is successfully opened on the PC. You should now be able to access the remote computer to provide support or access your work files at home.
Remote access in just a few steps PC!
As you can see, once you know how to do this, in middle The process is easy. So go ahead and enable this feature on your computer to provide technical assistance to your friends and family, or to access important files and documents on your own computer while you are away for work.