Check how to find you will get free Upgrade?
Microsoft finally Set minimum hardware requirements, for millions of people expecting free updates For users, this is not good news.
Microsoft initially announced a set of fairly strict minimum hardware requirements for Windows, including relatively modern processors (or CPUs), and the more controversial Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 security chip.
When allowing Beta testers to install on PCs that do not meet these strict standards At that time, the company seemed to be shaken by these requirements, but Microsoft finally decided to stick to it.Install Insider Preview version people are now kicked out Try the program and be asked to reinstall .
how to download Insider Preview version
- Make sure you are running on the device Is the licensed version of and you are the administrator of the device. If you have not registered to join the Windows Insider Program. Or log in to your Windows Insider account. Click to start flying.
- Go to “Settings”> “Update & Security”> “Windows Insider Program”. Click Start.
- Under “Select an account to start”, select “+” to connect your registered Account and continue.
- Follow the prompts to choose the experience and channel through which you want to get the Insider Preview version: Dev channel (for developers), Beta channel (for early adopters), or release preview channel (for those users who want to get the latest version). The previous version). Note that this build will enter the development pipeline.
- Review the privacy statement and terms, then click Confirm. Click Restart now.
- After restarting, please make sure your data settings are correct so that you can download the preview version. To do this, go to “Settings”> “Privacy”> “Diagnostics and Feedback” and make sure that the optional “Diagnostic Data” switch is turned on.
- Go to Settings> Update and Security> Windows Update. Click the Check for Update button. You should see the latest Insider Preview version based on the settings you selected.
How to download after extensive use
once Available in October to all Windows users with a supported computer, you can download it like any new version of Windows. Most users will go to Settings> Update and Security> Windows Update and click Check for Updates. If available, you will see the feature upgrade to Windows 11. Click download and install.