When the player tries toThese two Vanguard errors will appear when starting Valorant in. Therefore, players cannot play Valorant due to these errors. If you need to resolve one of these issues, please review the potential fixes below.
What is Vanguard?
Vanguard is an anti-cheat for Valorant games. Riot Install with the game to prevent players from cheating in Valorant. If Riot Vanguard is not installed and activated , You will not be able to play Valorant.
ShouldSome controversy because it will block the application. Players complain that Vanguard blocks legitimate applications even when they are not playing games. When it blocks certain content, Riot Vanguard notifications will appear above the Windows system tray area.
Valorant inWork in China?
Yes, Valorant andcompatible.However, its Vanguard anti-cheat Enforcement and identical 2.0 Security system requirements.
Players must also enable the secure boot option to play Valorant on Microsoft’s latest desktop platform.
So if it’s not enabled2.0 and safe boot, you will not be able to play Valorant in Windows 11. This is why some players need to fix the Van9001 error. The Van9001 error message is clear enough to explain what needs to be enabled for Vanguard in Windows 11.
How to fix Valorant Vanguard Windows 11 errors?
Fix Van 9001 error
1. Enable both secure boot and2.0
- according toStartTaskbar button.
- Click the pinned settings application to open it.
- Select on the system tabrecover.
- Press “Immediately” in the “Advanced Startup” optionRestart”Button.
- Select on the blue menuTroubleshoot.
- Then chooseadvanced optionsTo display the options shown directly below.
- Click hereUEFI firmware set up.
- Then chooseRestartTo enter the UEFI firmware option.
- Find and select in UEFI firmware settingsSafe bootTo enable this option.
- Find and enable Settings, which may be located on the “Advanced” or “Security” tab.
Our fix: not detectedThe device error guide also provides to enable in the BIOS settings The details of. However, the UEFI firmware and BIOS menu layout vary from computer to computer.
Your motherboard manual may contain information about enablingMore specific instructions for 2.0.
2. Select Allow BitLocker without a compatibleOptions
- Right-clickStartTo display the Win + X menu, select Run from it.
- To open
Editor, enter this command and clickSure:
- Double clickcomputer configurationAnd in
Select the management template in the editor.
- Select on the right side of the windowWindows componentsAnd BitLocker drive encryption.
- Then double clickOperating system driveTo display the policy settings.
- Double click thereAt startupAdditional authentication required Strategy.
- chooseEnablesingle button.
- Then select “Allow BitLocker without compatible TPM”Checkbox.
- according to”application”Button save new
Fixed Windows 11 Valorant Vanguard anti-cheat error
1. Run Valorant as an administrator
- Click the taskbar icon shown directly below to open the file explorer.
- Then open the installation folder of Valorant.
- Right click on Valorant’s EXE to selectProperties.
- Select on the compatibility tabRun this program as an administrator.
- It is also recommended that you selectDisable full screen optimizationOptions.
- Click onapplicationAnd OK to save the selected option.
2. Check if the VGC service is enabled and running
- Click the magnifying glass taskbar button and type in the search boxServe.
- Next, right-click on the VGC service and selectProperties.
- If unchecked, please selectautomaticStartup options.
- If the service is not running, click on the properties windowStart.
- according toapplicationButton to confirm.
3. Allow Valorant to pass Windows Defender
- Open the search tool in Windows 11 from the taskbar.
- Enter keywords in the search text boxWindows Defender
- Click Windows Defender To open the control panel applet.
- Select “on the left of “Control Panel”Allow applications or features to pass through Windows Defender
- according toChange settingsButton.
- Click onAllow others applicationOptions.
- according toBrowseButton to select Valorant, and then click to open the option.
- then clickAdd to.
- Now select for Valorant in the firewall settingsprivateAnd public checkboxes.
- Click onSureOptions.
4. Disable third-party antivirus software
If you have installed third-party antivirus software, it is recommended that you disable the utility before playing Valorant.
To do this, right-click the system tray icon of the antivirus utility and select the disable option in the context menu. If possible, choose to disable antivirus protection for a few hours.
If you can play Valorant after disabling the antivirus software, the shield or firewall of the antivirus utility may conflict with the game or its anti-cheat software. In this case, consider adding Valorant and Vanguard to your antivirus utility’s exception list.
5. Reinstall Pioneer
- according toWindows+IKey combination.
- Select on the left of the settingsapplication.
- Click onApps and featuresNavigation options.
- Next, click the three-dot button of Riot Vanguard to selectUninstall.
- Select on the start menuagainstart up.
- After that, open the Valorant client to reinstall the Vanguard anti-cheat software.
If you wish, you can also use a third-party uninstaller application (such as IObit Uninstaller) to uninstall Vanguard. IObit Uninstall includes additional options for erasing remaining residual files and registry keys from the uninstalled software.
Is Valorant’s connection error related to Vanguard?
The Valorant Connection error when some players start the game is usually due to Vanguard. If you need to fix this error, try uninstalling and reinstalling Vanguard as outlined in the last potential solution above.
However, the connection problem may also occur due to other reasons. There may be a problem with your internet connection.In this case, running the Internet connection troubleshooter or restarting the router may also help
So this is how to fix Vanguard 9001 and anti-cheat errors in Windows 11.This is what Valorant players need toThe two most common issues fixed on the latest desktop platforms.
The fix for the 9001 error is very clear. You only need to enable TPM 2.0 and secure boot on your PC to solve the problem.If you can use the Group Policy Editor, selectAllow BitLocker without a compatible TPMOptions may also be valid.
However, it is not obvious how to fix Vanguard anti-cheat errors. In many cases, the error occurred due to blocking by firewalls and antivirus software. Try to apply all the above potential solutions to the Windows 11 Valorant anti-cheat error to fix it.