Check how Middle setting
In this blog, we will see how. Do you think that writing a secret phrase every time you turn on your PC is unsatisfactory? As long as this is true, you can truly mechanize The entire login process on the PC. The Windows login screen is a security feature that can help protect your system from attacks by others. Someone must know your passphrase to allow them to log in. This self-signed feature is built into the operating system, all you have to do is turn it on to avoid login irritation.
There are not many things to consider before paying attention to the following companies. You must go to your Windows administrator account to make changes, and you must log in as an administrator, and assuming you usually choose to change the settings toThe password of your account, then you must perform media operations again at this time. .
How to Medium configuration
Pass in Enable in You can have Windows automatically log you into your . If your PC is shared with others or is often left alone where others can open your PC, this is not recommended because it will automatically boot into Windows without logging in.
To be in Medium configuration Please follow the steps below.
- In the “Start” menu, search for and open “netplwiz”, which is the advancedManagement tools.
- exist”“Window, clear “User must enter And password to use this computer” check box.
- Then click Apply.
- One named ““A new window will ask you to enter And password. Enter the one you used to log in to Windows And password. Windows will use these saved login credentials to automatically log you into Windows at startup, without the need for you to re-enter it manually And password.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Restart your PC and see that Windows automatically logs you into the desktop screen without you having to do anything.
If you are not sure about your[email protected]What is it, please check under “Users of this computer” in the netplwiz window List. If you use Account to log in to Windows 11, please enter your account Usually an email address, such as
Also, if your local account does not have a password, please leave the password field blank and click “OK” to continue.
In Windows 11Doesn’t work
- ifYou cannot start Windows and you are still prompted to enter your password or PIN on the welcome screen, you may be An incorrect password was entered during the setup process. Check your password and repeat the above steps to set up automatic login again.
- PIN is just an alternative sign-in method in Windows and has nothing to do with your Microsoft account. It is only linked to your computer or device. In addition, the PIN will not replace yourPassword.
- If you forget yourPassword, please select your user account in the netplwiz window, and then click the reset password button to change your password.
How to disable automatic login in Windows 11
- Your PC will continue to automatically log in to Windows until you disable the automatic login feature. To disable automatic login in Windows 11, go to “Start”, search for and open netplwiz.
- In the Netplwiz window, enable “Users must enterAnd password to use this computer” checkbox. It tells Windows users that they must enter their login credentials to log in to Windows. Restart the computer and the welcome screen should start asking for a password or PIN again.