Android 12 is the latest version in the Android lineup. Most of the Oneplus Device Don’t have an Android 12 version. In this post, we will show you Install Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy A32.
Android 12 Features
Privacy and security improvements
Android 12 introduces a new Privacy Dashboard that gives users a detailed view of how apps access their information. When you open it up, you’ll see a summary dashboard that shows you an overview of how many apps accessed your location, camera, and microphone in the past 24 hours.
Scrolling screenshot support
Android 12 updates via Google Play
Steps to Install Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy A32
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A32 : Click Here
Step 2: Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A32 : Click Here
Step 3: Root Your Samsung Galaxy A32 : Click Here
Install Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy A32 Using TWRP Recovery
- Download Your Custom ROM file (LineageOS, DOTOS, PixelExperience)
- Backup your Samsung Galaxy A32 phone data’s (videos,photos,files)
- Samsung Galaxy A32 Phone charge should be above 80%
- Move your Custom ROM file to Internal Storage
- Now Boot Into TWRP Recovery -> Switch off your mobile. Now press power button and volume down button together. Your phone will boot into TWRP Recovery
- Now to install custom ROM on your OPPO A74, go to Install Zip. Then choose Zip from SD card > now select your zip file from internal storage.
- Now choose the Install ZIP file.
- That’s all you have successfully installed Android 12 on Samsung Galaxy A32 Phone.
If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section