If you are looking for a TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Ultra, Then you are on the right place. In this post, We will show you how to Install TWRP Recovery on Mi 11 Ultra Device easily. A step-by-step guide helps you to Install TWRP Recovery in Mi 11 Ultra.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP or TeamWin Recovery Project is a custom recovery project and is flashable on Android smartphones. TWRP recovery, when installed on a smartphone over stock recovery, can provide more features. Now install TWRP Recovery in Your Mi 11 Ultra Phone.
Pros Of Installing TWRP in Mi 11 Ultra Phone
- Easily Root Your Mobile
- Easily Sideload android apps
- Install various custom ROMs
- Forget password? No problem. You can easily wipe all memories
Cons Of Installing TWRP in Mi 11 Ultra Phone
- Void your mobile warranty
- In the process of bootloading it may brick your phone
- You can’t get any OTA updates
Install TWRP on Mi 11 Ultra Phone
We can show you the easiest way to Install TWRP Recovery in Mi 11 Ultra. But before that, you have some prerequisites.
1.Take a full backup on Mi 11 Ultra
This is the most important thing to do before you unlock the bootloader in Mi 11 Ultra. Take a full backup of all your important data stored on your phone.
2.Install/Update Required USB drivers
You need to Install or update the required drivers for your Mi 11 Ultra phone. When you are using ADB and Fastboot you must install the required drivers. You can check the latest drivers on the Mi official site.
3.Chare your Mi 11 Ultra
We strongly recommend charging your Mi 11 Ultra phone.
Download TWRP Recovery img From Here
5. Bootloader Unlock
Before Installing TWRP Recovery, You should Unlock the bootloader on Mi 11 Ultra
Follow these guide : Unlock the bootloader on Mi 11 Ultra
Now, set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC. To do that Select and download the latest SDK Package for your OS
Install TWRP Recovery On Mi 11 Ultra Phone
- Goto -> Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number for seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Goto ->Deveoper Option and enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Now type the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Now the device will boot into the Fastboot mode. After that type the following code.
- fastboot devices
- Now, follow the below command to install TWRP img in your Mi 11 Ultra Phone
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
Successfully you have installed TWRP Recover in Mi 11 Ultra Mobile.
If you faced any problem with performing this tutorial, please let us know by dropping a comment below. Our team will reply to you back as soon as possible.