If you are looking for a TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A51, Then you are on the right place. In this post, We will show you how to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A51 Device easily. A step-by-step guide helps you to Install TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy A51.
What is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP or TeamWin Recovery Project is a custom recovery project and is flashable on Android smartphones. TWRP recovery, when installed on a smartphone over stock recovery, can provide more features. Now install TWRP Recovery in Your Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone.
Pros Of Installing TWRP in Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone
- Easily Root Your Mobile
- Easily Sideload android apps
- Install various custom ROMs
- Forget password? No problem. You can easily wipe all memories
Cons Of Installing TWRP in Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone
- Void your mobile warranty
- In the process of bootloading it may brick your phone
- You can’t get any OTA updates
Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone
We can show you the easiest way to Install TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy A51. But before that, you have some prerequisites.
1.Take a full backup on Samsung Galaxy A51
This is the most important thing to do before you unlock the bootloader in Samsung Galaxy A51. Take a full backup of all your important data stored on your phone.
2.Install/Update Required USB drivers
You need to Install or update the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone. When you are using ADB and Fastboot you must install the required drivers. You can check the latest drivers on the Samsung official site.
3.Chare your Samsung Galaxy A51
We strongly recommend charging your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone.
Download TWRP Recovery img From Here
Download Odin Tool on your PC.
5. Bootloader Unlock
Before Installing TWRP Recovery, You should Unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A51
Follow these guide : Unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A51
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A51 :
Now, set up ADB and Fastboot on your PC. To do that Select and download the latest SDK Package for your OS
- Extract It and Run It
- Next Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current users only
- Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation.
- Now Open the TWRP.img
- open a command window in the folder itself. To do that, Shift + Right-click on any empty space and then select open command window
- Connect Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone to PC using a USB cable
- Now type the following command
pre>adb reboot bootloader
- this command will Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A51 to Download Mode.
- Now on your PC extract the Odin file to your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and run Odin.exe file.
- Click on the AP Tab option and select the TWRP recovery file. (Again make sure that the recovery is a .tar file, or else it may cause some problems.)
- Go to options and uncheck the Auto Reboot option.
- Click on ‘Start’ and wait for a few seconds until you see a message PASS.
- Reboot the handset into recovery mode by press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. For newer Samsung devices, press and hold Volume Up + Power together
- That’s it. You Successfully install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Phone.
If you faced any problem with performing this tutorial, please let us know by dropping a comment below. Our team will reply to you back as soon as possible.