If you have this problem, this oneplus watch won’t pair or connect to your phone? There are several reasons behind this. It doesn’t have Wi-Fi connectivity, so you need to connect via Bluetooth only.
Oneplus launched these devices a few months ago with the launch of the Oneplus 9 series. The Oneplus watch comes with two variations of Classic Edition and Cobalt Limited Edition. It comes with a 1.39-inch full AMOLED touchscreen, 4GB of onboard memory, GPS, speakers, and NFC support. But OnePlus Watch has a connectivity problem as users cannot connect the watch to their smartphone. However, apart from the oneplus phone, the watch can be easily paired with other phones.
How to fix Oneplus watch not pairing?
- First of all, make sure bluetooth search is enabled on your smartphone.
- Now turn off your smartphone’s Bluetooth and restart it. Now try to pair your smartphone with your OnePlus Smartwatch. In some cases, your problem will only be solved here.
- If the problem persists, remove the OnePlus Health app from your smartphone. And reinstall it. Now turn on Bluetooth and connect the smartphone to the smartwatch. A fresh installation will also help in the event of a bad connection.
It does not work? Just think of your phone. Has your phone received an OTA update in the last few days? Perhaps this is the cause of this reason.
- Restart your device.
- Make sure you have a backup of your files
- Try copying all the data from your phone to your laptop or desktop.
- And try again.
There you go, I hope you find this tutorial useful. What if it still doesn’t work? If your device is under warranty, try visiting your nearest service center and report your problem.
Why is my smart watch not connecting?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
Can’t connect my watch to my phone?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings
How do I force restart my Oneplus one?
Power-off: Press and hold the function key for 1.5 seconds to enter the shutdown interface. Or go to Settings -> system operation to choose to restart or shut down